New this year, A Full Plate Cafe will be providing our attendees, volunteers, and artists the opportunity to dine on yummy vegetarian falafels and sandwiches.
Artist Amy Blasco will be selling as AmyBDesigns. She is a maker of contemporary enameled jewelry, and uses simple shapes and bright colors; they are pop and 80's and lovely.
Be Frank Studio is run in fine Fishtown, I think. One of the ladies behind this operation is also behind the awesome Bench Dog Designs. Look out for their printed cards and perhaps some reclaimed wood from Bench Dog.
BijouX has been with our festival all four years! Thanks, Denise! She just launched an etsy shop so check her out before the festival, then see her glamorous but dainty jewelry in person.
Not to sound repetitive, but Bijoux by Allison is also a returning artist! Allison uses vintage parts too, but in a whole different way! Bijoux is plural for bijou, which is French for small, exquisite trinkets, so it only makes sense that this term pops up again and again in the handmade jewelry world!
Bud and Branch are new the Trenton this year. I saw these folks at Shadfest over the weekend, but their booth was buzzing with admirers, so I didn't have a chance to say 'Hi.' So carefully constructed!
Bunnies Love Cheese are also new this year. They'll be teaming up with CorrieAn to offer up animal-centric fashions and accessories. From the looks of their Etsy shops, plenty of hand drawn animal Shrinky-dinks and animal paintings/illustrations on shoes, bags, and other neat-o things.That's it for now. If your business name or first name (if you don't have a business name) starts with the letter A or B, but I didn't include you, let me know! Registration is still open, so I may not have received your application yet. BUT, occasionally things in the mail do get lost, so check up with me at EKNAartsfest@gmail.com
Stay tuned 'til tomorrow, where I'll be listing "C"s and "D"s.
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.