Hello all-
I've received a lot of emails regarding the link to the registration form over on the side, that googledocs is cutting it off. Lame.
I've experimented and found that if you do the following, you can get it to print the full page.
One the link as normal.
Right click the large image, and choose "view image"
It'll reopen without the internal scroll bar. Your cursor should be a little "+" to zoom.
Click once so it gets to full scale. The cursor will now be a "-"
Go to menu, and choose "Print Preview."
Make sure it is at 100% and in Portrait format, and it should print the full page, full size!
If this still doesn't work, I can email you a pdf or doc.
It's very exciting to see some of the great sellers that will be at the festival this year. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteFYI: Cutecumb3r's link is not linked corrected. It should be linked to www.cutecumb3b.etsy.com. If that could be changed that would be great. Thanks so much!