Monday, May 2, 2011

Featured vendor - RetroRelix

All about RetroRelix -
I've been creating jewelry, clothing & accessories from recycled materials & found objects/parts (such as antique/vintage buttons, buckles, clothing, jewelry parts, copper/brass wire, seeds/nuts/wood/gem stones etc.) for over a decade as an independent artist that have morphed in to what i named ~Retro~Relix~(TM)!

People constantly complemented pieces that I wore out & about, which were often pieces I found or created! So, I began to blend my passion for going on adventures near & far "antique-ing" with momz in combination of my love of for "getting my groove on" @ underground dance music events/venues where i set up my wares at warehouse parties/raves/clubs/ arts festivals and antique/flea markets across the US and Canada, which led me to get my jewelry, clothing & accessory work out there...adorning the bodies of all kinds of people from everywhere...



My creations spawned from a need to inspire people to form a more individualized sense of style, to support the individual artist disinterested in mass-manufacturing their work and to promote personal responsibility for environ-mentally conscious politics in fashion...

Visit her
FB site
and come see her at the fest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.